2121 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44115
With Fenn College as its nucleus, Cleveland State was founded in 1964 as a state-assisted university to provide accessible higher education for the citizens of Northeast Ohio.
Today, the University encompasses:
- The College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences
- The College of Sciences and Health Professions
- The Monte Ahuja College of Business
- The College of Education and Human Services
- The Fenn College of Engineering
- The Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
- The Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs
- The College of Graduate Studies
- The School of Nursing
These academic units offer programs leading to Bachelor's, Master's, J.D. and Ph.D. degrees.
Our hometown sits at the center of the 16th largest metro area and 15th largest consumer market in the nation, with 2.9 million residents in the Greater Cleveland metro area and nearly 500,000 in the City of Cleveland. This is a hotbed for the health-care industry and a cultural oasis where the unparalleled amenities range from professional sports to the internationally acclaimed Cleveland Orchestra to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum.
No upcoming events at this location