1 Caves Rd
Chesterland, Ohio 44026
Located at the corner of Caves and Mayfield Road, the Chesterland Historical Foundation began with a donation of five acres of land at the corner of Caves and Mayfield Roads by Mrs. Stockton, daughter of Walter White, a Cleveland industrialist. The White’s had a home in Chester, now on the site of Hawken School, and she decided that some of the historical flavor of the township should be preserved so, in 1973, she donated the acreage, on which stood the 1847 Scotland School, with the stipulation that the land be used to preserve and display the history of the township.
Loading Map...Get directions
No upcoming events at this location